Tutorial Avee Player Premium

Gangsta_NGU

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 24, 2020
Earth
IMG_20201127_011318.jpg

I figured I'd make a tutorial as not many people explain or show people how to manually modify apps they tend you use LuckyPatcher to modify the apps all the time and never go into detail so in this tutorial you'll be able to mod your app yourself without a pre-modded one. The app I'm going to be modifying today is an app called Avee Player the version of the app is currently on 1.2.98.

You can do it on a PC if you like but I'm going to be using it on Android 10 Non-Root I won't be leaving a download like for Avee Player as you will be able to manually do it yourself so would be pointless to leave one. That said let's begin I'll be using 2 apps the first app is called "MT Manager" & "ApkEditorPro"
so go ahead and delete your pre-modded app and head over to the google play store and download "Avee Player" once it's done downloading open the app and it obviously should be locked the premium now open "MT Manager" FYI you'll have to make an account up you can use real email or a generated email don't need to be verified you'll see a bunch of folders they aren't relevant if you click on the 3lines also know has the hand-burger menu you'll see a bunch of buttons tap on "Extract APK" you'll have two options available,

User App & System App

You can search for the app or scroll down to find "Avee Player" totally up to yourself once you find Avee Player tap on it "Extract Apk" & tap on Locate you'll see the app highlighted in green writing tap on "View" this will decompile the app now don't worry I'm going to tell you what to do so hold up. Tap on "Classes.dex" either one it will ask you "Open with" Tap on Dex Editor plus and select all & press ok click on Strings and the Filter Function type "premium" small caps it'll find 2 classes tap on premium and search.
You will see 3 results you want to tap on
"I SKU_ID_PREMIUM" this will now open the code of this function. So because you're using android you'll need to pinch your screen to zoom out. Slowly scroll down until you come across.

Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
You simply want to change
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
That's it lol now save your work by tapping on the floppy disk and tap to go back don't do it to fast as you could close the app we were not finished yet.

Once you go out to where you saw 3 results at the top you'll see a "Hammer" icon tap on that let it compile the dex classes a toast message will pop up saying saved successfully now go back to where the classes.dex files were a message box should appear saying.

Info File "classes.dex" has been modified, do you want to update it? Tap on "Auto Sign" make sure there's a blue tick on it before you press OK this will save your work and you will see the classes.dex highlighted in green this is telling you that it's been modified now again go back once to the "Avee Player" should be highlighted in green once again. Now Install the Modded Version you have done yourself once you have click on install another message box will appear saying Warning blah blah.. just press OK it's saying the signature is inconsistent it will uninstall the original version allow it to remove it and will ask if you want to install the version you just made allow it. Well done you have now modded your own Avee Player to Premium without using lucky patcher or a man in the middle tool once the app is installed allow the permissions it will force close as your aware of it go back to the home screen and reopen the app to accept the End User License if you tap on the premium you will see it has a tick on it now goto settings and enabled the features.

Part 2 the premium button is useless at this point plus you want to remove it serves no purpose.

Open ApkEditorPro if your familiar with this app you know what to do for those who don't Tap on Select Apk from the app and scroll down till you find Avee Player tap on the app and tap on "Full Edit (RESOURCES RE-BUILD) Decode All files
This time click on Files you'll have a search box simply type "Premium" as I typed it without the dashes and click on the search or microfiber glass.

1 result should be found
res/values/strings.xml tap on that and tap on the first one you see which will have a number on it 217 as you see the string name it says "menu_premium".
I'm just going to give you the quick version kinda the lazy way totally up to yourself if you want long version anyway just follow, tap on the 3dots & tap on delete lines the number you enter is

From Line NO. 217
To Line NO. 217

Press OK & press back Once cause keyboard might be in the way and Save Floppy Disk icon is the save button press back Twice tap on building an error will pop up if done correctly "View" error message same again Delete Lines.

From Line NO. 2996
To Line NO. 2996

Save and again go back Once tap on close this will close the error message.
Once you hit build this will be the final error message. Tap on view same again.

From Line NO. 13
To Line NO. 13

save it again this time press back once now close error message and build allow it to build DO NOT leave this screen or you'll have to redo everything on ApkEditorPro once it does everything shouldn't belong at all you'll be given

Remove Install Close

Tap on Install Twice now open app once again and check for yourself below settings the premium is removed makes the app look cleaner the premium features remain unlocked in settings.

MT Manager 2.9.7
APK Editor Pro

Last edited:

Gangsta_NGU

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 24, 2020
Earth
Working thank you very much, Brother?
No problem man it's nice being able to mod your app instead of using lucky patcher or using a pre modded app with junk added to the app like a dialogue message along with a splash screen image..

CryBabyTrump

Rookie
Jan 7, 2021
Where am I
No problem, hope you found it easy to follow.. Just shows you, you don't actually need to have Lp to modify the apps you can do it yourself with ease and remove the premium function by yourself..
Thank you so much I always wanted to know how to do it but never knew how to do it but now I do A+++ this tutorial is

Gangsta_NGU

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 24, 2020
Earth
I don't use LP period.. This tutorial is for those who don't use LP you can remove ads on all sorts of applications such as ApkEditorPr0 Mt Manager Apktool_M X_plore etc..