Shared [Tested] Azur Lane JP/EN v1.X.XXX

AerknardSieghart

Solid & Active Member
Mar 5, 2018

Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.YoStarJP.AzurLane&hl=en_US

Game Name: Azur Lane JP/EN
Version: 1.X.XXX
Need OBB: No
Need Root: No

*MOD features*

Este post se mantendrá actualizado a manera que no afecte mi vida diaria, yo vivo en mexico en caso de no poder hacerlo en la mañana lo hare el mismo dia de la actualizacion por la noche (hora de mexico)
ESTE POST SE MANTENDRA ACTUALIZADO
SIN EVENTOS/CON EVENTOS MAYORES/MENORES

This post will be kept updated so that it does not affect my daily life, I live in Mexico if I can not do it in the morning I will do it the same day of the update at night (Mexico time)
THIS POST WILL BE KEPT UPDATED
NO EVENTS / WITH MAJOR / MINOR EVENTS

godmode/weakenemy/damage/cooldown

Warning: DONT USE THE SCRIPTS IN -EXP- MAPS (EVENTS) MANY PPL BE BANNED BECAUSE THEY USING THE MOD ON EXP MAPS. THE GM's KNOW ABOUT THE MOD SCRIPTS AND THEY TRYING TO BAN RARE ACTIVITY. BE CAREFUL.
Advertencia: NO USEN LOS SCRIPTS EN LOS MAPAS -EXP- (EVENTOS), MUCHAS PERSONAS ESTAN SIENDO BANNEADOS POR ESA CAUSA, LOS CREADORES DEL JUEGO LO SABEN Y ESTAN TOMANDO CARTAS EN EL ASUNTO. SEAN CUIDADOSOS.

Install Steps:
- Download your chosen script
- Navigate to Android/data/com.YoStarJP.Azurlane/Files/AssetBundles (JP Server)
- Navigate to Android/data/com.YoStarEN.AzurLane/files/AssetBundles/ (EN Server)
- Copy the chosen script inside
- Rename the game's original file called "Scripts" into anything you like
- Rename your downloaded chosen script to "Scripts"
- Enjoy

Credit to: The kind people who explain me how to make my own scripts

Free Download:

** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

If credits are unknown or incorrect and you are the modder you are free to message @G-Bo and the credits will be corrected asap!

Public-MOD - What you need to know about Public-MODs

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).
Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this patch Guide: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

Last edited:

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I am happy you share your script and since I know its working I will move it to "tested" mods, but if the download link get deleted again or changed to your blog page like you did often in the past that was the last time I let you share it your own. I prefer then someone else uploading and sharing it and giving you credits. Its unfair but I am tired of the reports.

AerknardSieghart

Solid & Active Member
Mar 5, 2018
ATENTION

December 27 at night on my Note 9 the game give me a new scripts (JP), BUT on my older HTC 10 dot give me nothing.
i go upload the new scripts in the same JP folder with DIFERENT NAME Example: N9-(Mod name), maybe some1 need that scripts.

ATENCION

El dia 27 de diciembre por la noche me llego una actualizacion (JP) en mi Note 9, pero en mi viejo HTC 10 no me llego nada.
Subire los Scripts por si alguien los necesita, en la misma carpeta del server JP pero con diferente nombre Ejemplo: N9-(nombre del mod), talvez alguien lo necesite.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
abethegei SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 15
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 0
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 10
K ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Zetsubaka ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
rink3 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1