PMT FREE MOD Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures Ver. 2024.8.0 MOD APK | Premium Unlocked

Should this be unlocking Barbie Dreamhouse VIP Club or any of the content locked behind it? I still get the subscription popup when I try to access any of that.

Had some time during lunch to figure out apktool, Smali, and Ghidra. Pretty cool stuff! I don't have a publicly rootable Android device to mess with the save files directly and my daughter was begging me for VIP and coins. I managed VIP but the best low effort patch for coins ("Dream Dollars") I could figure out was unlimiting the daily $50 gift timer. I'd share but I only bothered with the 32-bit version since that's what her tablet runs.

I started by patching IsPurchased(Ljava/lang/string;)Z to always return true:

Code:
.method public IsPurchased(Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    .locals 1

.line 528
    const/4 v0, 0x1

return v0
.end method

Then I did the same for a handful of functions in libil2cpp.so with some ARM assembly: SubscriptionManager$$get_IsSubscribed, LockableItem$$IsPackUnlocked, and DailyGiftManager$$HasEnoughTimePassed.

Generally, I just added 01 00 a0 e3 mov r0, #1 after the function prologues immediately followed by the epilogue.

I was initially going to patch in some code to write new values to the save file but hesitated when I saw some annoying salt fields. I did go ahead and neuter SignedSaveFile$$IsSignatureValid in the meantime. I also saw some code that looks like they can hotpatch remotely, so I imagine I'll need to work on a root if I want to persist my changes while also persisting her save.

Was cool to figure out how to use all these tools!

Tags Tags
adventure barbie dreamhouse adventures barbie dreamhouse adventures cheat barbie dreamhouse adventures hack barbie dreamhouse adventures mod simulation