Outdated Battle Girl High School ー バトルガール ハイスクール | God Mode | 1000x Combo & 15 SP Decrease | Dumb Enemies |

Aciel of Ended

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Aug 15, 2017
Hell

Name :
Battle Girl High School ー バトルガール ハイスクール
Version : 1.2.37 Last Update at 12 - 09 - 2018
Need OBB : No
Need Root : Yes / No
Need Download Data Cache : Yes, over 256Mb

This mod game is used Menu : No, this mod game is Pre-Modded

Review Game Play From Official Play Store Version : バトルガール ハイスクール - Android Apps on Google Play

Modded By : Aciel of Ended

1.SAMPLE IMAGE with Using VIP Version

~ Warning ~
Read this Message before you copy this Thread ! •
1.If you want share this thread to your forum or any other forum, dont change my features or steal my Code Scripts, or i will NOT UPDATED THIS MODs AGAIN !
2.And very nice if you add my full name/credits in your thread.
3.This thread is free and include a free mods to share with other member, so you must respect to the creator of this MODs !

- Stable Version 1.2.37 - 16-09-2018-07:30AM -
1.God Mode, Force STUN + Damage Multiplier 15x60
2.Auto Battle + Fever Combo (Auto Battle Features only Activated in PVE & Event, and not active in CO-OP Multiplayer or PVP Arena)
3.Dumb Enemies (0 Defense & 0 Damage Attack)
4.Non-Reload Bullet / Umlimited Bullet, for Bayonet & Rod Class
5.Only 1 SP if you turn into transformation mode Work on all conditions.
6.5x Fast Recharging skill, 15x SP decrease when releasing skill.

7.Movement Up to 3x & 3xHP Base + x1000 Combo

Download Version 1.2.37 Here

** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

How To Install this Mod?
• Short Installation Guide •
No Need Original Apk, Just download my mods apk and then you play it, happy :gif11: and enjoy:gif68:.

Note : Want more features in Future Updated? Like ATK Multiplier & 1 Combo for Cast Skill? Or Customize icon or anything? Join Discord Channel Battle Girl High School

Get latest update for this game ~ •
• Wanna Play Battle Girl High School Server Taiwan? Click Here ! Already Modded !
• Dont Forget to Support me :) •

Tutorials :
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Download With DropAPK Upload-Service

Please note, that you can't hit "like" when you don't have mail verification. So use true mail!

Last edited:

Aciel of Ended

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Aug 15, 2017
Hell
I'm will add more Extra Features
See below :face34:

1. Auto Mode
  2. You Combo Always Fever (this features is Automatically ON or Off and you cant both with Auto Mode)
  3. Changed non Reload to Auto Reload (i'm changed for reason it's is bug for non reload version)
  4. Very Faster Attack (This features it's very importan, you attack or flick button will no have delayed)
Just wait for new version:face31:
And dont forget to support me ok:face05:

FakhrulHikari

New On The Block
Jul 16, 2017
Asking to add godmode so the monster can't attack/hit us. As veteran player. This game don't even have ban system lol. Even in ranked event, using mod they just make ur rank to last so no reward for you. Just play on coop using mod, not a big deal and other ppl are happy for fast clear reward depends on the ppl and still no ban for me thoo xp. Alr play from the game release.

Sep 22, 2017
I'm will add more Extra Features
See below :face34:

1. Auto Mode
    You Combo Always Fever (this features is Automatically ON or Off and you cant both with Auto Mode)
    Changed non Reload to Auto Reload (i'm changed for reason it's is bug for non reload version)
    Very Faster Attack (This features it's very importan, you attack or flick button will no have delayed)
Just wait for new version:face31:
And dont forget to support me ok:face05:
THX LOL WILL ALWAYS CHECK UP FOR NEW UPDATE. IF GT AUTO PLAY WILL BE VERY VERY NICE .Thx and THX FOREVER
999 HEART GIVEN

Aciel of Ended

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Aug 15, 2017
Hell
Asking to add godmode so the monster can't attack/hit us. As veteran player. This game don't even have ban system lol. Even in ranked event, using mod they just make ur rank to last so no reward for you. Just play on coop using mod, not a big deal and other ppl are happy for fast clear reward depends on the ppl and still no ban for me thoo xp. Alr play from the game release.
i will check again :face32:, i didn't see if this game are open both server for mods and no mods:face32: thank's you for the reply :face34:

THX LOL WILL ALWAYS CHECK UP FOR NEW UPDATE. IF GT AUTO PLAY WILL BE VERY VERY NICE .Thx and THX FOREVER
999 HEART GIVEN
well i'm will add huge Extra features like you fast bored for play this game :face32:
Hahahaha .... :face42::face42::face42:

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Fell free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cioccione2000