Outdated Battle Legion - Mass Battler Ver. 2.3.9 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode

Thank you, LDPlayer is working with this version :-)

Btw how safe are these MODs in Battle Legion?
I know, I can get banned, but if I do not over use it like to be the top lader with lvl 1 dogs...
Is anyone using it for longer time without ban?
Thanks

Thank you, LDPlayer is working with this version :-)

Btw how safe are these MODs in Battle Legion?
I know, I can get banned, but if I do not over use it like to be the top lader with lvl 1 dogs...
Is anyone using it for longer time without ban?
Thanks
This mod is pretty safe in my opinion, ive been playing since gnaff uploaded it and didnt get banned, maybe because in the middle of a match i was letting the enemy do a tiny bit of damage to me, then last week i was a bit tired of doing that, and i went full lazy mode, i was killing 50+ people with 0 dmg on me and i didnt get banned, i also played in raid mode, finished in top3, 6mil dmg, and no ban, the only sad thing about this mod is that now it will ask to update it :)

well... i tried just installing the new mod on LD, it wasnt working, conflicting packages or something, it said both cant coexist
then deleted everything, installed og from apkpure, then the mod, = black screen.
im lost, i need some help
(yes, ive patched to android LP like it said on the video)
please help someone :/

Tags Tags
battle legion - mass battler battle legion - mass battler mod platinmods