Outdated Battle of Warship Version 1.66.0 | Dumb Bot | Fastest Reload | Force Kill | Highest Reward |

Aciel of Ended

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Aug 15, 2017
Hell

Name : Battle of Warship Version 1.66.0 | Dumb Bot | 3x Damage Multiplier (Yamato Class ) | Fastest Reload | Highest Reward | Force Kill Player (Using CV) | For All Android Device |
Version : 1.66.0 Last Update at 26 - 03 - 2018
Need OBB : Yes
Need Root : Yes / No
Need Download Data Cache : No Need

Review GamePlay From Official Play Store Version : Battle of Warship - Android Apps on Google Play

Modded By : Aciel of Ended

Preview Video of the Mods : Click this for watch Preview

1.If you want share this thread to your forums or any other forums, dont change my features or steal my Code Scripts, or i WILL NOT UPDATE THIS MOD AGAIN !
2.And very nice if you add full Credits/My Name in your thread.
3.This thread is free and include a free mods to share with other member, so you must respect to the creator of this MODs !

- Premium Version 1.66.0 - 28-03-2018-00:55PM
1.Improved Features : Faster Reload

2.Improved Features : High Reward after kill enemy Ship
3.Improved Features : Disable Ads, no Annoying Ads anymore
3.Improved Features : Speed Booster items is set 4knots
4.Improved Features : Instant Repair Ship -> Become GOD Mode (Duration Permanent, Perbattle)
5.Improved Features : Free Shopping on Most items in use
6.Improved Features : Faster Cooldown on Most items in use
7.Improved Features : Unlimited Round Torpedoes + No Decrease when you throw Torpedoes

+ Premium Features

1.Dumb Bot (Not Enemies Player)
2.Damage Multiplier : 3x Damage Affected All Shells type (Only Yamato Class Ship)
3.(CV ONLY) Speed Aircraft : Faster than the speed of light

4.(CV ONLY) Torpedoes and Bomber Aircraft Target : Force Instant Throw to Target
5.(CV ONLY) Secondary Gun CV Reload set to : 0 second, + Take off and Landing Aircraft set to 0 second

- ETC -
1.Rebuild with new testkeys
2.Fixed bug, when torpedo hit to enemy not get damaged

3.Bypass Anti-Cheat / Anti-Ban 100%

Download Premium Version

** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

How To Install this Mod?
• Short Installation Guide •
Download Original apk from apkpure, after installation, open you game, then exit game, and install my mod apk, and you're done =)

Note : For Premium version 1.66.0 dont too much kill other Player or recommended play offline mode to lower risk get report from other player =)

How to Use Features Force Kill?
1.Preview With Private Mod

• Get latest update for this game ~ •
• Want to play Game Modded by me? you can click Here
• Dont Forget to Support me :) •

Tutorials :
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Download With DropAPK Upload-Service

Please note, that you can't hit "like" when you don't have mail verification. So use true mail!

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
Shibuyaku, Tokyo
Okay now I can download (MINI VER)
If you have error page download( %20% remove that and just drive.com, from first you will meet like this https%20%drive.com, just remove https and 20 and you can download

Aciel of Ended

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Aug 15, 2017
Hell
Okay now I can download (MINI VER)
If you have error page download( %20% remove that and just drive.com, from first you will meet like this https%20%drive.com, just remove https and 20 and you can download
done, now you can download fixed version, if error/bug again, send reply here =)

rohit verma

New On The Block
Feb 17, 2018

Name : Battle of Warship Version 1.65.3 | Mini Features + Free Shopping | For Rooted Android Device |
Version : 1.65.3 Last Update at 20 - 02 - 2018
Need OBB : Yes
Need Root : Yes
Need Download Data Cache : No Need

Review GamePlay From Official Play Store Version : Battle of Warship - Android Apps on Google Play

Modded By :
Aciel of Ended

1.If you want share this thread to your forums or any other forums, dont change my features or steal my Code Scripts, or you will be block by me.
2.And very nice if you add full Credits/My Name in your thread.
3.This thread is free and include a free mods to share with other member, so you must respect to the creator of this MODs !

- Stable Mini Version 1.65.3 - 23-02-2018-01:23PM
1.Added Features : Only Non-Reload Ammo
2.Added Features : Free Shopping "1 Cost"
3.Bypass Anti-Cheat / Anti-Banned 80%
4.Fixed bug : stuck on loading screen

Download Stable Version
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

How To Install this Mod?
• Short Installation Guide •
Download Original apk from apkpure, after installation, open you game, then exit game, and install my mod apk, and you're done =)

Note : This is include beta version, for ban hammer, i'm not responsibility for your account. thanks for knowing risk for play game with mods ^_^

• Get latest update for this game ~ •
• Want to play Game Modded by me? you can click Here
• Dont Forget to Support me :) •

Tutorials :
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Download With DropAPK Upload-Service

Please note, that you can't hit "like" when you don't have mail verification. So use true mail!

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Fell free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiendo