This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated Bingo Pop - Live Multiplayer Bingo Games for Free Ver. 6.5.50 MOD APK | Unlimited Free Pulls

None of the pulls are available. Not even the free pull. I have removed the store version, installed your version, removed Facebook and logged in. What have I done wrong and what can I do to get the pulls?

It seems they have discovered this mod. I've used only this mod to be clear. What happens is, this makes your account have negative tickets, so clearly your account looks suspicious. I've experienced the same as someone else stated in a previous page here: my club points are not counting. Anytime I earn points, I go and check the board and I am at zero. I then go to check my rankings, and it says, "Play a game first." This occurs in the Play Store version and in the Facebook web version, so I know it's client-side. I'm pretty sure my account is banned. Just a heads up.

UPDATE: My suspicions were correct. After speaking with support, I can confirm that I was banned due to this specific mod, and it was as I suspected - due to the negative tickets. This flagged my account for a ban. It was nice while it lasted! Here is what they had to say:

"We noticed unusual behavior consistent with cheating and/or unauthorized modification in the game. Your account contains a negative balance of Ticket Exchange currency. This modification towards the game’s code is flagged by our system and can result in the denial of support by our customer service team, kindly note that the account ID [REDACTED] can still play Bingo Pop but you cannot participate in Leaderboards and Leagues as it is unfair to our legitimate players who work hard to get their points fairly."

It was exactly the same with me, just a few months ago..

Hello. First of all, thanks for the mod, but i have encountered a problem. When i reached a certian amount of tickets, i cant get pulls anymore. Do you know a way to fix this? Thank you ?

Tags Tags
bingo pop - live multiplayer bingo games for free bingo pop - live multiplayer cheat bingo pop - live multiplayer hack bingo pop - live multiplayer mod