PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.46.0 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

im stuck at 14-50 and i have more 100% pen is asking for, any idea if i can go over it? or i should grind for weeks to have enough power to beat the lvl ?

im stuck at 14-50 and i have more 100% pen is asking for, any idea if i can go over it? or i should grind for weeks to have enough power to beat the lvl ?
Seems i found the problem, people say u need only 70% of pen for clear but i had 100% pen but still failed to insta clear, after i upgraded my acc a little i was able to clear the stage i was stuck, so you also need acc in some amount or else it will faill

Just ignore that guy. I already wrote 2 conditions needed for clear, and they ignored the first one and keep repeating that they've fulfilled the 2nd condition. I've literally wrote that 8s condition as the first condition.
wtf dont u understand? i set wave at 10 seconds and i was waiting till last second to finish the lvl with right pen but it didnt work

I seem to have a problem with the mod after installing the unsigned apk the app keeps crashing on the loading screen this is how it looks like device rooted fully patched for installing of unsigned apks using xposed and corepatch i have also included my bs5 settings maybe its cause of them : 1674495360081.png

Attachments

• 1674495416771.png
    1674495416771.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20230123_063634.png
    Screenshot_20230123_063634.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20230123_063640.png
    Screenshot_20230123_063640.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 63
Can just say I patched it with lucky patcher and works fine.
How did you actually patch it with lp for me it seemed not working either not applying patches correctly or completely crashing? what versioun of android did you use for instance mine is Nougat 64 maybe i should use 32 version idk

How did you actually patch it with lp for me it seemed not working either not applying patches correctly or completely crashing? what versioun of android did you use for instance mine is Nougat 64 maybe i should use 32 version idk
I just used BlueStacks x because otherwise I always have trouble with hyper v shit of Windows 11. With lp you just need to make patch 1 and 2 not the 3. When u patch don't restart like they say. Just check if it is patched and than minimize the app and install the APK over the original one.

I just used BlueStacks x because otherwise I always have trouble with hyper v shit of Windows 11. With lp you just need to make patch 1 and 2 not the 3. When u patch don't restart like they say. Just check if it is patched and than minimize the app and install the APK over the original one.
Aaah thats how you did it cuz i was trying to apply the 3rd patch aswell and shit was crashing and eventually bricked my instance

idk it still keeps crashing on me lol do i sign into the apk before installing unsigned or after ?
so far i signed before

idk it still keeps crashing on me lol do i sign into the apk before installing unsigned or after ?
so far i signed before
I dont really know I think I signed before.
You could install bluestacks again mabey the the patching with the other apps messed something up but just a wild guess.

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic