This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

If anyone can open the game on the android emulator, can they take the emulator settings as a screenshot?
I'll try for the last time, if it still doesn't work, the mod is definitely broken!!

If anyone can open the game on the android emulator, can they take the emulator settings as a screenshot?
I'll try for the last time, if it still doesn't work, the mod is definitely broken!!
its not, you need to root your emulator first, if u dont know how to do it there are tutorials on youtube. Once its rooted you can follow the guide on the 1st page: Spoiler: For root MODs (unsigned APKs)

Reactions: shennan@123
its not, you need to root your emulator first, if u dont know how to do it there are tutorials on youtube. Once its rooted you can follow the guide on the 1st page: Spoiler: For root MODs (unsigned APKs)
I already rooted bluestacks. I did the necessary steps, but when I try to open the game, the black screen comes up, then the game crashes... when I try for a certain time, the mobirix text appears, but immediately after that, it gets stuck on a white screen and the game closes again, in short, it never starts (only in this mode, there is a problem in other games' mode). I don't have any problems)

Which emulator and android version are you playing?

What is your setting for ld player 9?
enable root .install magisk and move su from system files and restart .open magisk enable zygot and restart and install lposed module on magisk . install lucky patcher and patch to android through xposed setting to not get LD to stuck and restart .run test on LP to make sure every thing success and install the game login and close the game install the mod and open it . keep opening it until you see white screen

Reactions: minneh18
I use it bluestacks and it works . if you run the test on LP did you get all success ?

Sorry, I checked, but step 12 failed, I tried many times. what step am i wrong?

Attachments

• 1675042769504.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 1675042904737.png
    110 KB · Views: 91
  • 1675043013928.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 73
Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic