This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

AWAITING UPDATE Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Your apk is for 32bits phone.
My 64bits phone can not open.
When I installed from google play store, it can open and play fine.
My phone is rooted and it can install unsigned apks before, so I am very sure it's not my phone's problem.
Please fix it, thanks.

is there a bug? i cant clean waves after 14:50 just say failed... now my lowest stage are 16:50, i clean it 15s wirhout mod and the mod dont work, just failed stage...

is there a bug? i cant clean waves after 14:50 just say failed... now my lowest stage are 16:50, i clean it 15s wirhout mod and the mod dont work, just failed stage...
14-50 is the last "no condition" stage. Everyone stay at 14-50 for a month or more using instant clear with 0s delay. At least until they got at least 50k+ boxes to open for 30m+ diamond.

After 14-50, there are conditions to fulfill for stage clear, all must be met:
1. Pen is at least 70% of required
2. Clear time is above 8s.

Reactions: Malachoni
oh god i didn't know that...

Clear time above 8s without mod?
Because is impossible to clear in 8s without full pen requerid

whats the next safe max stage to farm? i got to stage 70, and i wanted to push to stage 74 to unlock next character, top 200 seems to be stage 81, anyway these days they banned tons of hackers from top 200, it may not be safe to get in top 200 even if u have the gear for that lvls, seems devs check these players and can find if they are hackers

I may be stupid but I need help on bluestack with luckypatcher when I select the rows in tools it doesn't do anything. If I try but with reboot it didn't patch when I restart the bluestack help pls.

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic