This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.46.0 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

If anyone can open the game on the android emulator, can they take the emulator settings as a screenshot?
I'll try for the last time, if it still doesn't work, the mod is definitely broken!!

If anyone can open the game on the android emulator, can they take the emulator settings as a screenshot?
I'll try for the last time, if it still doesn't work, the mod is definitely broken!!
its not, you need to root your emulator first, if u dont know how to do it there are tutorials on youtube. Once its rooted you can follow the guide on the 1st page: Spoiler: For root MODs (unsigned APKs)

its not, you need to root your emulator first, if u dont know how to do it there are tutorials on youtube. Once its rooted you can follow the guide on the 1st page: Spoiler: For root MODs (unsigned APKs)
I already rooted bluestacks. I did the necessary steps, but when I try to open the game, the black screen comes up, then the game crashes... when I try for a certain time, the mobirix text appears, but immediately after that, it gets stuck on a white screen and the game closes again, in short, it never starts (only in this mode, there is a problem in other games' mode). I don't have any problems)

Which emulator and android version are you playing?

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic