Outdated BLEACH Brave Souls Ver. 7.3.2 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Weak Enemies | No Skill CD + Costs | Movespeed x4

youyounotreal

New On The Block
Oct 21, 2018
United States
it always works for me. those who are new must know that the mod have high risk bann like the author warn in the original post, it supposed to be used as support for your original account (inheritance zone or another dificult event) in coop mode. and the download process its standard you just have to like the post and download from google drive. if you want to use the modded account you may wanna start playing when senkaimon event its open finish it with raid characters, make a data link and reinstall original apk over the modded one before klab banned you forever ;) you'll get a warning very soon after that warning you have between 2-3 day until you get the ban!! the installation problems may be related to root/non root versions of the apk make shure youre downloading the right one
hope this help sorry if i wrote to much and sorry for my english ;)

youyounotreal

New On The Block
Oct 21, 2018
United States
anybody has achieved to install the unsigned apk on emulators like memu and nox, im check in-emulator option for root and check the root status but the apk wont install, the signed version works perfect for me now im trying to install the other one.sorry for my english. thanks to the author

youyounotreal

New On The Block
Oct 21, 2018
United States
you get the ban in your original account while using a dummy one? i dont think so. i manage to install the unsigned version the problem was memu emulator coz one of the provided tools do not work on it (Lucky Patcher) i got the warning anyway but after that i check again the post and the author said DO NOT CLEAR THE TUTORIAL WITH MOD, i guess thats why i get the ban anyway.