This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Booty Calls (18+ Nutaku) Ver. 1.2.161 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Money

By arena do you mean naughty mansion? Because if i remember correctly i don't think arena unlocks any new characters correct me if I'm wrong tho.
Also this time was the same as last time i got banned after one day after unlocking the character andriella and especially this time i tried not to speed run any content and only used gacha if the items were limited duration. Another thing to notice is i was still on version 1.2.134 when ver 1.2.135 was a day old i ignored the update because 1.2.134 worked fine and the app didn't prompt to update like it usually does.

I honestly don't know what to say I was also using the old version of the mod needing to update I still play in the mansion and the elevator needed to spend 999×3 gems before and my account is still alive. The only thing I do differently is I uninstall the mod before a new day starts or before the daily quest expires, then reinstall the original app use the free ticket in the gotcha make sure to get the daily login reward, (by closing and reopening the app). Then uninstall the original app reinstall the mod and repeat.

Reactions: bepo7447
Tags Tags
18+ booty calls booty calls mod booty calls unlimited platinmods