This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PM Injector Box Head: Zombies Must Die! Injector Ver. 3.0.2 MOD | ARMv64 | UNLIMITED RESOURCES

Yap, same problem with miui, have all permitions but error shows.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-19-20-22-14-700_com.platinmods.injector.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 86
updated to version 2.3.2
Hello! Thanks for making this.. but it doesn't work for me. I tried to inject the other apps. It worked fine for car parking multiplayer, but on Box head it keeps giving me the error "Start Mod Menu failed"...
I'm on android 10, if it's any relevant. I also tried emulator on PC, sadly its x86 based, so can't test.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
this is for arm64 only

Reactions: Flashock
this is for arm64 only
[/QUOTE]
I know... my rooted phone is arm64, bu it also won't work.

By the way, I started messing with gameguardian on it and managed to change store price of chest to 0 chips and worked. I can't get it to work a second time now.... only bought 20, went to open them to make sure it was legit, and by the time I went back to the shop, it didn't work anymore

After trying for a few hours, for those that want to do it through GameGuardian:
1. search for the price of chests as in 400;4000 DRWORD. nothing special
2. you should get about 8-10 values
3. edit the last 2 (or even all of them) to 1.
4 buy the chest, even if it shows 400, it will jump to 1
5. edit to -1000 (or 0 first, im not sure)
6. buy some single chests
7. buy infinite inventory, your chips will show 10 or whatever you had-1, but you can buy anything. the real value is -1000 times the amount of chests you bought.
8. do whatever you want with above info. I bought about 100k energy and thousandsof chests and material...
I had to try several times... so it might not even work for some of you.

Tags Tags
box head: zombies must die! box head: zombies must die! cheat box head: zombies must die! hack box head: zombies must die! mod