This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Brave Nine Tactical RPG Ver. 2.58.9 MOD Menu APK | Battle Speed |

i would like to know ,if i have already use this sign mod and using guest account , when you have a new update mod release , i just replace it without delete the 1.49.5 right ? because i m afriad that when i over the mod with lost my guest account , because guest account cant link up . thank you

I have a problem , the game doesn't want to install on my device the only apk that install is original only but the modded ones don't want to install

- Yes u can... but after the problem with google and more than 1 week without update, the last year, devs decide do it ingame.
- You CAN bind acc. any time to google or fb. I never saw any restriction.
- You better do it, cos they will change the name of the game to global (stupid decision) on the next update (5th march), the name brave 9 lol.
- So you need update client and dowload the new apk with the new name.

I have a problem , the game doesn't want to install on my device the only apk that install is original only but the modded ones don't want to install

1. Always remove original apk 1st, then install the mod apk.
2. You have google play protect on. "Google Setting" -> "Security" -> "Google Play Protect" -> "Scan device for security threats". Uncheck it.
3. You have the mod apk corrupted. Download it again.

Maybe i missing something else, but at the moment, those are the common one.

All things you said i check but the same problem + i format my device also to try to install it but without any good news

My Device:
Samsung Galaxy J7 (J700f)
Android 6.0.1

Tags Tags
anime arena brown dust (global) brown dust (global) cheat brown dust (global) hack brown dust (global) mod multiplayer rpg single player stylized tactical turn base turn based