This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated BrownDust2 Adventure RPG Ver. 1.46.9 MOD MENU APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Enemies Always Miss | Move Speed Multiplier

@Axey Can you please fix the BUG with Google login? also i patched it with corepatch and apksigner and no SUcess. Stills error with googleplay. Yep i can login with apple however the main account is in google play not Apple ;(

No dont worked, even following steps by steps. You are wrong. i'm well aware it must have be some bug in log in, coz even Apple is giving error now.
only the Mod owner can check . whats going on.

Bro idk what happened, i cant just doesnt know what i even do to put it to work lol. I just restarted LDplayer, uninstalled the game, Redownloaded from Playstore, renamed obb and installed again, ranamed again obb. went to the game and its working now. I'm sure dont know wtf is happening here. It must be some bug. ( with nox9 x64, not owrking, tryed everything there)

Sincerelly i even dont know what exactly i have does to made this thing work. i just spreaded almost of every ppl said here.

EDIT: DISCOVERED THE LOGIN BUG CAUSE.
ITS related to latency and low connections issues with mod and google services when try to login if is a bug conection you will got that error login.

Tags Tags
browndust2 - adventure rpg cheat browndust2 - adventure rpg hack browndust2 - adventure rpg mod browndust2 - adventure rpg mod apk