*MOD Features*
1. Lots of Money
2. Weapons won't lost on busted
3. Paid Game
4. No Ads

Credit to: ?

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

If credits are unknown or incorrect and you are the modder you are free to message @G-Bo and the credits will be corrected asap!

What you need to know about Shared-MODs

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Xhantk

Platinian
Sep 12, 2021
USA
Try to play but didn't work after installing goes black then I try to open and closes immediately after downloaded 2 times as well not working 😢😢

Reactions: WILLYAFUCKOFF

Petit_Meyti

Testing Team Leader
Original poster
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Sitting on my beanbag ;-)
Try to play but didn't work after installing goes black then I try to open and closes immediately after downloaded 2 times as well not working 😢😢
Considering What you said, I tell me that your device isn't compatible with the MoD, you could try using it on VMos or Virtual Android. One other thing is, if you go to PlayStore you'll see the comments from so many that has exact same problem

Tags
day 11 month 10 working jrptt km252005
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mustafa435 Shared [Tested] Bully: Anniversary Edition Ver. 1.0.0.19 MOD Menu APK | The ability to enable 60 fps | Support All Devices Tested Shared Android MODs 98
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Hazard School : Bully Fight Final 2.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] My Bully is My Lover Ver. Ch1 Ep3 Part 1 APK | Paid Age Restricted Games 6
Radon02 OA [Shared] My Bully Is My Lover [18+] vCh1 Ep3 Part 2 MOD APK (Port + OEJ's WT Mod + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 9
G OA [Shared] My Bully Is My Lover vCh1 Ep3 Part 2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 35
Jajang surajang Open Request Dating My High School Bully ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 65
M Open Request My Sweet Bully - Sexy Anime Dating Game ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 130
G OA [Shared] Bully vCh. 5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 55
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Vanished Anniversary v2.0.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
JokerArt Not Working Garena RoV: 6th Anniversary [TH] Ver. 1.49.1.3 MOD MENU | MAP HACK | DRONE VIEW | FPS MODE Outdated PMT Android MODs 543
Vex186 Shared [Tested] Garena RoV: 6th Anniversary Ver. 1.47.1.5 MOD APK | Map Hack | Team Info | Skill State | Drone View Tested Shared Android MODs 290
nepyoo_ Open Request Sky Force Anniversary ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Ski Safari - 10th Anniversary Ver. 2.2.0 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GOLD | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 28
G Shared [Tested] Boulder Dash® 30th Anniversary v2.2.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
G OA [Shared] The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION v1.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 19
G OA [Shared] Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition v2.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
B PMT FREE MOD Guardian War: Ultimate Edition Ver. 0.1.243 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency | God Mode | Ads Removal Package | Unlimited Resources EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 86
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Sleipnir Mobile Black Edition v3.7.4 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Hero Siege: Pocket Edition v6.1.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G FREE MOD Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition V1.0.12 Mod Menu | God Mod | Dumb AI | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Gems | Player Level | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 69
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Hextech Mayhem Netflix Edition v1.0.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
daz87 iShared [nonJB] NBA 2K23 Arcade Edition v1.30 MOD IPA iSHARED MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 32
Radon02 OA [Shared] Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition v2.1 MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 10
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Sleipnir Mobile Black Edition v3.7.3 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 2
Radon02 OA [Shared] My First Sex LIfe - Adult Edition [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 57
Radon02 OA [Shared] My First Sex LIfe - Student Edition [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 31
Radon02 OA [Shared] Lewd Girls, Leave Me Alone! I Just Want to Play Video Games and Watch Anime! - Hentai Edition [18+] v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 89
Radon02 OA [Shared] Claire's Quest [18+] v0.25.4 (Collector's Edition) MOD APK Age Restricted Games 128
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] Wild Romance: Mofu Mofu Edition [18+] v1.4.6 (final) MOD APK | UNCENSORED | Ported To Android Age Restricted Games 9
Radon02 OA [Shared] Ghost Girl Ghussy: XXXL Edition [18+] v1.3.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 53
Qim97 OA [Shared] No More Money [18+] v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition MOD APK Age Restricted Games 55
TeeGaming Open Request Titan Quest: Ultimate Edition ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 18
G Shared [Tested] Cats & Soup Netflix Edition v1.14.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 15
G Shared [Tested] Bad North: Jotunn Edition v2.00.19.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
Qim97 OA [Shared] Snow Daze: The Music of Winter [18+] v1.6 SPECIAL EDITION MOD APK Age Restricted Games 204
Qim97 OA [Shared] Princess Trainer Gold Edition [18+] v2.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 61
G OA [Shared] A Promise Best Left Unkept - Aya Edition v0.2.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 20
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Clue 2023 Edition v0.0.18 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Scriptic Netflix Edition v0.2.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
G OA [Shared] Vicious Circle: Femdom Edition v0.65 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition v0.7 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Action Launcher: Pixel Edition v50.7 (Plus)(Donate)(Supporter)(Mod) Tested Android Apps 4
GeoLancer Shared [Tested] N.O.V.A. 3: Freedom Edition Ver. 1.0.1d MOD APK | Android 13 Support | God Mode | Unlimited Ammo | Unlimited Credits & Gold Credits | Perfect Aim Tested Shared Android MODs 44
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Don't Starve: Pocket Edition v1.19.18 MEGA MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 26
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Secure Erase iShredder v7.0.3 [Military Edition] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Energy Ring - Universal Edition! vER_UNI_FREE_5.3 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Energy Ring - Universal Edition! vER_UNI_FREE_5.1 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Secure Erase iShredder v7.0.2 [Military Edition] Tested Android Apps 4
Shinoo OA [Shared] Summer Memories Plus v2.03 Deluxe Edition Unrated GOG MOD APK | Ported + Cheat + Walkthrough + Gallery Age Restricted Games 768
Radon02 Shared [Tested] DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition v1.7 MOD APK | Paid Tested Shared Android MODs 2