This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Help! Cant attach Game Gaurdian

Hello. I'm trying to mod Kritika White Knights (I'm aware there is already a very well made cheat for the game on this site but I'd like to see what I could potentially do) but when I attach game guardian the game says there's a security violation. I'm running the game in LDplayer9 and I have magisk along with Hide my app and Shamiko. I'm able to open the game just fine and have game guardian open but as soon as I attach it to the game it says there's a security violation. I've tried the "disable protection" Setting in game guardian but this prevents the game from loading. I've also tried to see what I can do on PC but I can't get anywhere with GlobalMetaData. Some help for a noob would be greatly appreciated.

Here are some quick tips for your issue with modding Kritika White Knights using Game Guardian:

1. Update Game Guardian: Ensure you’re using the latest version.
  2. Check Settings: Look for security bypass options in Game Guardian.
  3. Magisk Configuration: Verify that "Magisk Hide" is set up for both Game Guardian and the game.
  4. Try Other Emulators: If issues persist, consider switching to Nox or Bluestacks.
  5. Seek Community Advice: Look for tips in modding forums specific to Kritika.