Help! Cant find .dll file

illjyf

Platinian
Original poster
May 6, 2017
There are so many games that i cant find dll file(some game no dll under Managed file and some even dont have Managed file) after extracted by using winrar and apk easy tool. Is it some kind of protection or there is any error on my method?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Yes you need IDA to mod it, sad right.
Some Unity games are converted to CPP and some are not Unity based. Don't think all games are Unity.

Jan 1, 2018
Germany
yap, you need IDA Pro. its lib Modding Not Dll.
But if you know how to mod Dll. just use the Dumper and you will get the Dummy Files, You can use Dnspy to look what you are looking for if the game is libil2cpp.

you need the global-metadata and the libil2cpp, use the Il2CppDumper-v3.2.0, after you get the dummy files use dnspy to look the Offsets and use the HxD to Edit

Reactions: Mr Ikso

illjyf

Platinian
Original poster
May 6, 2017
OK tq . Btw the Ida seems more complicated than dnspy since I still can't understand after I watch the Ida mega tutorial

illjyf

Platinian
Original poster
May 6, 2017
And may I know if the data like damage. If it is r0 or r1,I simply change to r7,will it works?

illjyf

Platinian
Original poster
May 6, 2017
And what if some game changing the items name like damage,skill,coin to something else. (Can't find by using filter).How should I do in order to find them. Tq