Discussion Can't find Get_Atk / Get_Hp stuff on arm64-v8a game.

Tempfr

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Mar 24, 2017
France
Hello guys !

I was following the "Modding libil2cpp.so games tutorial for beginners" , but i just saw anything wrong for myself :

> "delete armeabi-v8a folder so that only armeabi-v7a remains. "

- My game just have a folder called : "arm64-v8a" , so here we got a first problem ? Is the version different so couldn't be functionnal with the modifications we do or it's just because it was the game for example ?

- Another question , when i got in the "dumped.cs" file, i don't find any "get_atk" or "get_hp" stuff in any lines on the file.

I did try any keyword possible relative to "health" or "attack" but that doesn"t appear.

Can you help me please ? I'm stuck :)

Thanks

Raebydett

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 20, 2020
G
It isnt about arm7 or arm64, you just picked on wrong game. If that was easy I already mod that game on first release :pepe001:

As for keywords advice, it isnt always get_atk get_hp blablabla. It can be "hurt", damaged by hp etc. Modding is art you just need to be creative, also if u stuck on getting field/method move to classes. Sometime dev probably drunk when coded their game and just typo "enemny" instead of "enemy" or it was intentionally to prevent from modders

Reactions: Vex186

Tempfr

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Mar 24, 2017
France
So , did you work already on that game? You already found anything to modify ? I found get_speed or get_speedMultiplier but couldn't apply any changes...

Is there any Game Protect on this game ??? :/

And what you mean by i picked a wrong game? I think modders don't think by "i picked a wrong game" they just try to understand what is wrong

Raebydett

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 20, 2020
G
This game already been release for awhile, if this mod-able pretty sure alot mod out there. This game have no protection at all and thats 1 of the sign game is server sided

And what you mean by i picked a wrong game?
If you just start mod game, pick a game that already mod by someone (i mean not leeching) so u know that game can be mod for practice.

Reactions: Tempfr

Tempfr

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Mar 24, 2017
France
This game already been release for awhile, if this mod-able pretty sure alot mod out there. This game have no protection at all and thats 1 of the sign game is server sided

If you just start mod game, pick a game that already mod by someone (i mean not leeching) so u know that game can be mod for practice.
Well, good to hear ... i'm trying to mod on those kind of games but i just still don't understand the Hex / Arm converter system... Could you help me in private and explain me please?

Ty btw

Raebydett

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 20, 2020
G
I know, thats why i say this ^ :pepe001:

Im not interested with 1 on 1 session, theres alot tutorial here u can read Text and Video tutorial. Very impossible not to understand

Tempfr

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Mar 24, 2017
France
Anyone else to help on this? ty.
do it on x64 it will work
It's the only folder existing. but i don't understand the all stuff part of Hex / ARM converting ... it looks like ARM64 codes are not alot of codes ! just (true, false, and NOP code and thats all??)

what about the other code? is it possible to make other x64 codes to HEX codes ?? i need to understand how to make that and how to modify them !

Tempfr

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Mar 24, 2017
France
I finally found how to make others HEX codes in ARM64 with the tool of @AndnixSH (IEEE 754 Converter) i could convert Float / Hexa for Little-endian into ARM64 then into HEX .

i did try alot of modifications like on another game who got already modded here : Hero Wars - Fantasy Battles . But now , i modified my Hex and when i launch the game nothing is modified the game is launch like normal game.

I use LDPlayer9 with root ON.

Here what i did :

GET_GOLD / GET_COINS / get_goldAmount (value is 2130706432 from G-Bo) > KO
GET_SPIN / get_SpinCount (value of 9999 that i created with 69 2E 48 B0 C0 03 5F D6 ) > KO
GET_VIP (lvl 15 max > points needed 15000) / didn't touch
GET_GEM / get_gemReward (value true) > ??? i don't know if it worked...
GET_HP / modified the 4th get_hp (value of 9999 that i created with 69 2E 48 B0 C0 03 5F D6 ) > KO
GET_ENERGY / GET_POWER / didn't touch
GET_DAMAGE / get_damageDealt (Dealt should be 9999 > 69 2E 48 B0 C0 03 5F D6 but KO) et get_damageRecieved (a false value so i try 0) > KO
GET_SKILL / get_skillPointsAvailable (value 9999 > 69 2E 48 B0 C0 03 5F D6), > KO
GET_CHEST / get_chestsAreSkipped (in true), > KO
GET_QUEST > get_questProgress (in true) , > KO

@G-Bo ッ , do you have any idea please bro?

Thanks for people help.

xyzhunter

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 28, 2020
Indonesia
I finally found how to make others HEX codes in ARM64 with the tool of @AndnixSH (IEEE 754 Converter) i could convert Float / Hexa for Little-endian into ARM64 then into HEX .

i did try alot of modifications like on another game who got already modded here : Hero Wars - Fantasy Battles . But now , i modified my Hex and when i launch the game nothing is modified the game is launch like normal game.

I use LDPlayer9 with root ON.

Here what i did :

GET_GOLD / GET_COINS / get_goldAmount (value is 2130706432 from G-Bo) > KO
GET_SPIN / get_SpinCount (value of 9999 that i created with 69 2E 48 B0 C0 03 5F D6 ) > KO
GET_VIP (lvl 15 max > points needed 15000) / didn't touch
GET_GEM / get_gemReward (value true) > ??? i don't know if it worked...
GET_HP / modified the 4th get_hp (value of 9999 that i created with 69 2E 48 B0 C0 03 5F D6 ) > KO
GET_ENERGY / GET_POWER / didn't touch
GET_DAMAGE / get_damageDealt (Dealt should be 9999 > 69 2E 48 B0 C0 03 5F D6 but KO) et get_damageRecieved (a false value so i try 0) > KO
GET_SKILL / get_skillPointsAvailable (value 9999 > 69 2E 48 B0 C0 03 5F D6), > KO
GET_CHEST / get_chestsAreSkipped (in true), > KO
GET_QUEST > get_questProgress (in true) , > KO

@G-Bo ッ , do you have any idea please bro?

Thanks for people help.
what's KO ? Knock OUT ?