Solved Can't install some unsigned apks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adolf_Myers

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 23, 2019
Italy
I'm using a rooted Samsung galaxy s8 with magisk 20 and patched the first 2 options (I didn't patch the one to install older versions over the newer ones) with lucky patcher.
When I try to install some unsigned apks some will just install without a problem, some won't install even if I try to install them with lp. The only example that comes to mind is cunt wars 1.47. I downloaded the original version, played the tutorial and after that I tried to install the modded version (unsigned), but it keeps telling me that it failed to install. Any help?

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Exactly the third patch is the patch to install unsigneds over other Versions buddy. exactly that patch is needed too.

Adolf_Myers

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 23, 2019
Italy
Exactly the third patch is the patch to install unsigneds over other Versions buddy. exactly that patch is needed too.
Oh Lol, lemme try.
Okay so, if i want to patch It i get this (the firmware has odexed services.jar. "patch only dalvik-cache" will be disabled. And the selection of the other patches will be resetted.) What do I do?

Attachments

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Oh Lol, lemme try.
Okay so, if i want to patch It i get this (the firmware has odexed services.jar. "patch only dalvik-cache" will be disabled. And the selection of the other patches will be resetted.) What do I do?
Patching android with LP works that way:

First Tick patch 1&2, apply and patch them
Second tick ONLY patch 3, apply and patch it
Third: Reboot your device.

Done.

Krisss143

Platinian
Oct 25, 2019
India
I had the same problem so try this download Split Apk Installer and go then go to settings of SAI, select root method to install apk, enable sign apk and finally you can install unsigned apk on official apk.
Also keep all those 3 lucky patcher patches enabled

Reactions: thanadol821

Krisss143

Platinian
Oct 25, 2019
India
I had the same problem so try this download Split Apk Installer and go then go to settings of SAI, select root method to install apk, enable sign apk and finally you can install unsigned apk on official apk.
Also keep all those 3 lucky patcher patches enabled
Use this only if its not working even after u patched the 3 patches

Krisss143

Platinian
Oct 25, 2019
India
But this will add a sign to the apk, and cunt wars signed will instantly ban you.
Nah i guess it uses the already installed apk's signature
Try it with another account coz it worked for me for many games I'm able to play them with google login and without any ban

Status
Not open for further replies.