Outdated Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team (Global) Ver. 2.4.1 MOD MENU APK | Weak Enemies | Enemy Can't Move | Enemy Can't Attack | Enemy No Have Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJX57

New On The Block
Mar 5, 2019
ecuador
dang
still got yellow card :/
i did bypass first then replaced with mod
played a couple of games
then yellow card

monell

New On The Block
Jan 7, 2019
bekasi
still get a yellow card. oddly enough, there is no yellow card notification on the mod. the yellow card can only be seen in the official application

monell

New On The Block
Jan 7, 2019
bekasi
mod version 2.4.0 is better than the current version. maybe the problem is at the cheat menu when deactivated it doesn't work

minestone

Jul 10, 2017
Vietnam
You guys not need to try active Menu all the time, just play safe like before then you will be satisfied with the game :D. Not try to get yellow card to prove something.
And thank Mika for you new mods, I will play game in both cellphone and emu to have Ads and just happy to beat all enemies with super power you gave me.

minestone

Jul 10, 2017
Vietnam
give me some advice please @minestone in all mode too minimize a yellow card and banned hihi .. thank you :face12:
It's OK, fine :D. So let begin.
1/ How to play safe in Story Mode - Event (Raids, Weekly, Scenario)
Just using the trick I invented before (On Enemy NHEnergy + UStamina in the time the referee whisle his blow to start the match, then u can play with this still to the 35 mins of second half, then turn off (be fast) 2 functions and have the match end with 5 or 6 goals.
2/ How to play safe in League Mode
Just using the trick above in 1st half is enough. Have 2 or 3 goals to win just make you safe and have a good points. Wont be scare to not turn off the light :D
3/ How to play safe in Online Mode
Just turn on the functions Right before Match-up (when you confrontation your enemy), chose your skill move, click OK then turn off the function. You can using the trick in the Match-up with your goalkeeper too. It will be nice cause you dont have to lost stamina to using Special Skills. Beware to the time, not using trick from 40 mins of 2nd half onwards.

minestone

Jul 10, 2017
Vietnam
PS from Online Mode:
They have 2 style of match in there: one is vs with NPC user (like League Mode) and two is vs with real player. In style 1 you can using the trick like I told in League Mode. In style 2 just do the same thing i have in Online Mode. The speciality you can use to difference with two style is when the list of players appeare there is a popup in the end of screen with "waiting opponent..." - there is the real player style :D

Reactions: Tenmaru
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tailieu888