Outdated Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team (Global) Ver. 2.4.1 MOD MENU APK | Weak Enemies | Enemy Can't Move | Enemy Can't Attack | Enemy No Have Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenmaru

Mar 9, 2019
planet namex
guys don't use in online and league , just use in story and raids beacuse if klab finds out again ,it will be aggressive ,

don't cheat in online and league, be fair and play normal
we must take off this mod in menu if want play league and online or what? me still waiting my friend to give me some advice to minimize a yellow card and banned hihi :face12:

Terumi

Rooted Member
Jun 30, 2017
Did anyone here got daily login while using this mod??
Today i didn't get any login bonus at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Khacdaingan