Outdated Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team (Global) Ver. 2.4.1 MOD MENU APK | Weak Enemies | Enemy Can't Move | Enemy Can't Attack | Enemy No Have Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
got banned today 2 accs test. its not safe anymore :D
haha, the Dev's doing their runtime check again, maybe less than 6 or 8 days again they will update the version!

in next updates if you have a way how to play safe with the mods, then dont tell anything in this threads, because the Dev's already in here just to watch and read what you all said here, so be careful =)

86AE86

Jun 20, 2018
HK
mika, thx u for make the mod the global ver.
but the mod for JP ver will also update to latest ver?

Reactions: hillx

christianelka

Mar 15, 2019
ID
I’m already in 1 weeks with my new acc, and then still can playable. Everything I’m already played. Story, Challenge, League, Online and still safe. Hahaha let it be my secret how to play safe =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maksi.