This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD CarX Drift Racing 2 Ver. 1.33.0 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited gold and cash | Max player level | Unlimited fans | Unlimited fuel | Unlimited blueprints

Post number 220 has been selected as best answered.

Only crashing on startup
Mod is working fine. I've tested signed apk on Vphonegaga; Android 7 instance. Also,
For anyone facing crash:- after installing the mod apk and placing OBB. Just, uninstall the mod and delete the obb and Start fresh by installing the game from playstore, open the game and let it download. And when it's completed close the game. You'll see in the Android/obb folder that an OBB has already been downloaded there by the game. Now, if you have a patched VM you know that you can directly install the mod over the original apk and do that. Now, open the game and it will work.
For anyone getting stuck on loading screen:- Open the mod apk and then open the menu, you'll see a feature called "Fix stuck on loading" enable it and then go to the settings of menu and enable "save feature preference". Close the game and just to make sure go to settings --> Apps --> Find CarX and "Force Stop it". You can do the same by holding on the app from homepage and clicking on "App Info". Now open the game and you'll see that the Fix Stuck on loading feature will be enabled by itself and now the game will no longer stuck and will load completely. Also, make sure you turn off the other features when you are closing the game becoz that save thing in the menu saves the features you turned on so that they will be turned on automatically when you open the game next time, so make sure if that.

Also, this worked for me who knows will it work for y'all or not. Still, i shared this here just so it could be useful for anyone facing these issues :⁠-⁠)

Tags Tags
carx drift racing 2 carx drift racing 2 apk carx drift racing 2 cheat carx drift racing 2 hack carx drift racing 2 mod drifting multiplayer online racing realistic single player