Not Working CarX Street Ver. 1.1.0 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlimited nitro | Unlimited XP | Unlimited money | Unlimited gold

Cocos

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 17, 2017
I have tried LDPlayer and Nox. For both of them I get "Your device isn't compatible with this version."
I've used high level settings and chose a powerful phone model in the setup, yet no luck.
Is there a way to trick Google Play in order to install it?

Testers

Rookie
Nov 7, 2023
Hello again, the injector attaches to the app and everything "works" but it doesnt actually. When activating unlimited money, xp or nitro nothing works. I get no money no gold no xp and no unlimited nitro. I extracted the lib like you told us but the mod itself is useless please fix :)
Same for me. This is my 3rd time installing it with the instructions and nothing works in-game. The menu shows fine. Until I get help, it's safe to say this is patched.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Same for me. This is my 3rd time installing it with the instructions and nothing works in-game. The menu shows fine. Until I get help, it's safe to say this is patched.
Just tested it, yeah it doesn't work anymore. Also because there is now ban risk, so I'll drop it for now. Last time, my account got banned 🥲
It was fun while it lasts.

Tags
carx street carx street cheat carx street hack carx street injection carx street mod root