Not Working CarX Street Ver. 1.1.0 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlimited nitro | Unlimited XP | Unlimited money | Unlimited gold

LUMIA

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 21, 2020
Yektenia iv
Im really sorry for disturbing you bro but i tried everything and its not letting me do it forget i will buy new phone for playing purpose

I want to buy new phone can you please suggest in which phone i can run all mods
Dude check my post. I have got the same error. I tried everything just like you. I even tried on 2 different devices,Android 12 and 13, still it doesnt get copies. Bdw changing or buying new phone wont help you. Its game and android issue not the phones

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Dude check my post. I have got the same error. I tried everything just like you. I even tried on 2 different devices,Android 12 and 13, still it doesnt get copies. Bdw changing or buying new phone wont help you. Its game and android issue not the phones
Last question, does it work if you set Mount Namespace Mode to Global namespace in Magisk app? I always set mine to Global namespace for my entire life

LUMIA

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 21, 2020
Yektenia iv
Last question, does it work if you set Mount Namespace Mode to Global namespace in Magisk app? I always set mine to Global namespace for my entire life
Well i had no idea about namespace mode in magisk because while rooting nobody mention about that particular option till today (maybe because its not to be messed with?) Untill yu mentioned it now and yeah i haven't touched that option and its on "mount namespace mode". Should i give it a try though?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Well i had no idea about namespace mode in magisk because while rooting nobody mention about that particular option till today (maybe because its not to be messed with?) Untill yu mentioned it now and yeah i haven't touched that option and its on "mount namespace mode". Should i give it a try though?
yeah, it doesn't harm to change. I have been using Global namespace since like 8 years before Magisk was a thing, because Isolated namespace always cause issues with root apps

LUMIA

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 21, 2020
Yektenia iv
yeah, it doesn't harm to change. I have been using Global namespace since like 8 years before Magisk was a thing, because Isolated namespace always cause issues with root apps
Hmm..I see. I did try though with global namespace but its the same thing, doesnt get copied. hope pm injector apps gets a new update soon.

LUMIA

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 21, 2020
Yektenia iv
I am also facing another issue with games that needs obb or while putting obb manually. Seems like you cant rename, edit, delete,copy paste and sometimes the whole obb folder is probably empty. Tried with many file managers.Seems like literally you cant do anything even after granting permissions.. this is happening only on realme device with android 13 but in my another xiaomi phone with android 12 its working fine.

Attachments

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hmm..I see. I did try though with global namespace but its the same thing, doesnt get copied. hope pm injector apps gets a new update soon.
Damn. I think Mika will update it next month

I am also facing another issue with games that needs obb or while putting obb manually. Seems like you cant rename, edit, delete,copy paste and sometimes the whole obb folder is probably empty. Tried with many file managers.Seems like literally you cant do anything even after granting permissions.. this is happening only on realme device with android 13 but in my another xiaomi phone with android 12 its working fine.
Android is getting strict these days but i think it can be solved with root permission. Don't worry, obb is dying slowly. I would be happy if its dead already because tried of complains haha, but cons is I have slow upload speed.

LUMIA

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 21, 2020
Yektenia iv
Damn. I think Mika will update it next month
Yeah. Glad to know!

Android is getting strict these days but i think it can be solved with root permission. Don't worry, obb is dying slowly. I would be happy if its dead already because tried of complains haha, but cons is I have slow upload speed.
True. No idea what will be the new rules in android 16 and 17. could see the changes clearly, and 90% users are on android 13 now as of 2023 facing multiple new issues god knows what. Yeah and with root, there is a way but our dear non root users............

Reactions: AndnixSH
Tags
carx street carx street cheat carx street hack carx street injection carx street mod root