*About the MOD*
Cheat Menu
  • Recharge Battery: when not using the visor, it will be recharged
  • Locate Enemies: enemies will be more visible in thermal vision
  • Stability 100%: steady weapon
  • Only Headshot: all shoots count as headshot
  • Show Auto-Shoot
    • needs to be enabled before battles
    • shows the automatic fire button (top-left)
    • to enable/disable auto-fire press the game's button
Anti-Cheat removed
Players without an helmet can use the visor anyway (10s)
ToMVOab.png
juIAkmR.png
O0BWhql.jpg

*How to install*
Download the APK;
Remove the original game and install this file;
If you played with a mod before, you can install over it.

WARNING: ban wave going on, probably due to cheats leading to too high statistics. Do not use always the cheats and do not kill over 40 enemies per battle; same goes for accuracy, keep it realistic.

Free Download:
Hidden content

** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
Related Tutorials:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Last edited:

peek-a-boo

Hopefully coming back soon
Retired but loved <3
Jun 15, 2017
Italy
@peek-a-boo Thank you very much much...!!! Mod is work..!!!
But I battle enemy its bot.. this is private server???
At the beginning of the game, you'll be facing mainly bots; then you'll be against people: the game checks your level to match you with people (if any is playing, usually the game has 1000 active users).

aries406

New On The Block
Sep 28, 2017
At the beginning of the game, you'll be facing mainly bots; then you'll be against people: the game checks your level to match you with people (if any is playing, usually the game has 1000 active users).
Tq sir..!

Geribaldi

New On The Block
Sep 27, 2017
I recommend to install unsigned mod over tje existing one because their ac scan for wrong sig. Btw. Nice to see that there are guys who give a look on this game. Thumbs up

Arkaize

May 3, 2017
Thanks for the great mod. I have a quick question. Does 'Locate Enemies' work? I don't see the thermal vision and it seems same as without mod.

peek-a-boo

Retired but loved <3
Jun 15, 2017
Italy
Hello in my screen i cant see the "PMT" to acess the mod. Please help.
You probably have not installed the mod correctly, repeat the steps of the main thread again.

I recommend to install unsigned mod over tje existing one because their ac scan for wrong sig. Btw. Nice to see that there are guys who give a look on this game. Thumbs up
The game signature check is bypassed, don't worry about that.

Thanks for the great mod. I have a quick question. Does 'Locate Enemies' work? I don't see the thermal vision and it seems same as without mod.
Locate enemies activates for free the location booster when using the thermal visor. It's a choice to help you for the halloween event, as some pumpkins cover completely the thermal visor effects, so a big "!" will make enemies more visible.

peek-a-boo

Retired but loved <3
Jun 15, 2017
Italy
Small update for new players: now the thermal visor can be used even without helmet (10s).

Reactions: Geribaldi
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Fell free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ekinara