Outdated [Cheat Menu] Sniper Arena PvP Army Shooter 0.8.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

peek-a-boo

Hopefully coming back soon
Retired but loved <3
Jun 15, 2017
Italy
I hate to sound like the noob I am but... Does this work around the dev's anti cheat
As far as I've seen, yes. Just make realistic scores and don't only use all the cheats together, or you'll end up with 100% accuracy and 100% headshots, which is suspicious.

Reactions: rockers

peek-a-boo

Retired but loved <3
Jun 15, 2017
Italy
I cant understand this
  • Recharge Battery: when not using the visor, it will be recharged
It means that your thermal visor, when it's not active, will recharge itself. Let's make an example
  • max visor: 15s
  • activate...
  • at 13s deactivated
  • recharge starts
  • activated again and used completely (0s)
  • recharge starts from 0 up to 15

ctas8888

Nov 12, 2017
извините. а где можно скачать сам файл mod apk? спасибо

Geribaldi

Sep 27, 2017
As far as I've seen, yes. Just make realistic scores and don't only use all the cheats together, or you'll end up with 100% accuracy and 100% headshots, which is suspicious.
In the past they banned thousand of player who used a mod from ar. They didnt banned for stats. There was a servercheck what compared the certificate. Everyone who installed the "non root version" (signed) got a ban.

I used the Standard root installation what keeps the original certificate and i got no ban.

WickedNight

Rooted Member
Nov 7, 2017
In the past they banned thousand of player who used a mod from ar. They didnt banned for stats. There was a servercheck what compared the certificate. Everyone who installed the "non root version" (signed) got a ban.

I used the Standard root installation what keeps the original certificate and i got no ban.
can you tell me the method ?

peek-a-boo

Retired but loved <3
Jun 15, 2017
Italy

As I stated before, my mods are carefully maden: no need to worry on this game, beside cases of unrealistic scores :)

harimalla143

Jun 28, 2017
Malaysia
O2qywJ5RZkkrCVpzp3eZDek3SPdFm_ijLR72HG1lFD38t88LCy96FKM-u5R599_Uhs8=w300.png

Playstore Link: Sniper Arena – Android-Apps on Google Play

Sniper Arena PvP Army Shooter
Version: 0.8.3 (08/11/2017)
Need OBB: NO
Need Root: NO

*About the MOD*
Cheat Menu

• Recharge Battery: when not using the visor, it will be recharged
    Locate Enemies: enemies will be more visible in thermal vision
    Stability 100%: steady weapon
    Only Headshot: all shoots count as headshot
    Show Auto-Shoot

• needs to be enabled before battles
      shows the automatic fire button (top-left)
      to enable/disable auto-fire press the game's button
Anti-Cheat removed
Players without an helmet can use the visor anyway (10s)
ToMVOab.png
juIAkmR.png
O0BWhql.jpg

*How to install*
Download the APK;
Remove the original game and install this file;
If you played with a mod before, you can install over it.

Free Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Related Tutorials:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Thanks boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
orokaana