This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Club Soccer Director 2022 Ver. 2.0.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Director Points

Still a lot of bugs, in february 2022, after save and exit the game. at the time of entry, suddenly the players in the team lost to 0 players as well as other teams, and could not continue to the next day. please fix

there is a bug that all players get erased, this happens when u close the app when it's saving or loading, this also happens when u play for like 2 hours or more and the game close by himself and this can happen saving or loading... to prevent this from happening i save every 8 or 10 games, close the app and start again.
other way to get ur save f*cked is getting too much money, if u get more than 2 Billion ur game numbers gonna go negative, them ur club finances gonna crash, this happened with me after i got in premier league, and every season the board would fire some of my staff and put almost all my players in transfer...
note that this bugs may have been fixed, but i doubt at this point.

Tags Tags
club soccer director 2022 club soccer director 2022 cheat club soccer director 2022 hack club soccer director 2022 mod