This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD CookieRun: Kingdom Ver. 5.9.002 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense & Attack Speed Multipliers | No Skill CD | Dumb Enemy]

View attachment 654896
important warning for you guys who are using/ will use the mod, please be very careful in arena, make sure the battle last from 1-2min (in game time) in order to not get ban, stay safe
Your BIGGEST mistake is to use the mod for online modes like Guild Battle, Guild Alliance, Arena, etc. I have been using this mod and no ban because I only use it on PvE game modes without ranking system.

Your BIGGEST mistake is to use the mod for online modes like Guild Battle, Guild Alliance, Arena, etc. I have been using this mod and no ban because I only use it on PvE game modes without ranking system.
yoou can still use the mod for online modes just becareful because devs can see stats that you cant, such as battle time and damage log, if those 2 are suspicious then you might get banned

mobile antivirus Dr Web Light found a virus called "Android.Xiny.300.origin". what's that?

otherwise the mod is working. sometimes it crashes at launching but after several tries the game starts
phone: Xiaomi redmi note 11 pro 5g

Tags Tags
action-strategy cookierun: kingdom cookierun: kingdom cheat cookierun: kingdom hack cookierun: kingdom mod role playing