This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD CookieRun: Kingdom Ver. 5.9.002 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense & Attack Speed Multipliers | No Skill CD | Dumb Enemy]

Hi! Im trying to play the cookie run kingdom mod in my Nothing phone 2 but everytime it gets to the begining screen it crashes, how can I fix it, i tryied re downloading it and i tryed to download it with my samsung tablet but it crashes even before the begining screen, any advice?

Hi! Im trying to play the cookie run kingdom mod in my Nothing phone 2 but everytime it gets to the begining screen it crashes, how can I fix it, i tryied re downloading it and i tryed to download it with my samsung tablet but it crashes even before the begining screen, any advice?

The modder explained that it is expected to be buggy on some phones, so if it doesn't work for you - try a different phone. Otherwise, just play without the mod

Ive tryed with my samsung tab but it doesnt even get to the first screen, in my mobile it crashes after a short period of time, i didnt get to log in

Just keep open the game !! Eventually will work!

Tags Tags
action-strategy cookierun: kingdom cookierun: kingdom cheat cookierun: kingdom hack cookierun: kingdom mod role playing