This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD CookieRun: Kingdom Ver. 5.9.002 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense & Attack Speed Multipliers | No Skill CD | Dumb Enemy]

Really unstable, putting this app in split screen/pop-up view makes it force close instantly, it may be because of the google play games pop-up.
Also when i accidentaly leave my phone till the screen turn off, when i turned it back on the game is already force closed. Which means, at some point it has already force close without me doing anything and then my phone screen turned off.
I'm using samsung android 14, enabling experimental force pop-up view on developer mode.

For those who get black bar with title "cookie run kingdom", you can do split screen and adjust it to more than half your screen ratio so that the black bar isn't covering the game. Of course this is also inefficient because the screen become portrait instead of landscape which giving less immersive gameplay.

Tags Tags
action-strategy cookierun: kingdom cookierun: kingdom cheat cookierun: kingdom hack cookierun: kingdom mod role playing