This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD CookieRun: Kingdom Ver. 5.9.102 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense & Attack Speed Multipliers | No Skill CD | Dumb Enemy]

Does anyone know how to solve this? Because previously i able to played the game smoothly for two weeks and suddenly the game appear like that

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-11-16-57-53-026_com.devsisters.ck.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 38
It depends on the ROM you use. Some work, others do not. It does not work on Parasite 2.1 based on Android 14 but does work on AfterLife 7.0 based on Android 14. If it shows a white screen, that's good at least. That means the game can work, you just have to keep trying. If it shows a blank or black screen, it will not work and you need to change ROMs

update: i got ban on every account, whether i play it save or not it will still got ban, even doing a reroll still got me ban, and for the reason maybe using damage x5, or maybe they just detect the modded app on your device. Let me know if any of u guys could play the mod more than 2 months and not getting banned, kindly share the tips.

All accounts banned the same day?

Tags Tags
action-strategy cookierun: kingdom cookierun: kingdom cheat cookierun: kingdom hack cookierun: kingdom mod role playing