Could Someone Give me Guidance on Modding Games with Platinmods?

elijaah

Rookie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2024
Hello there,

I am new to the world of modding and came across Platinmods while searching for reliable resources and a supportive community. I am excited to learn and enhance my gaming experience through modding; but I have a few questions and would greatly appreciate your guidance.

As a starter; what are the essential tools and resources I should familiarize myself with to start modding games using Platinmods? Are there any specific tutorials or guides you would recommend for a newbie like me?

What are some common challenges or pitfalls that new modders typically face? How can I avoid or overcome these issues?

Are there certain games that are easier to mod for beginners? Conversely; are there any games that are particularly challenging and should be avoided until I gain more experience?

I want to ensure that I am modding responsibly. What are the legal and ethical considerations I should be aware of when modding games? How can I stay on the right side of game developers terms of service?

I am looking to connect with other modders and contribute to the community. How can I get more involved with Platinmods? Are there specific forums; groups; or projects where beginners are welcome to participate?

Also; I have gone through this post; https://platinmods.com/threads/basics-about-android-apk-modding-in-general-learn-modding-today-for-free-mlops/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

Once I get the hang of the basics; what are some advanced modding techniques or tools that I can explore to take my mods to the next level?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.