This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Could Someone Give me Guidance on Modding Games with Platinmods?

elijaah

Rookie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2024
Hello there,

I am new to the world of modding and came across Platinmods while searching for reliable resources and a supportive community. I am excited to learn and enhance my gaming experience through modding; but I have a few questions and would greatly appreciate your guidance.

As a starter; what are the essential tools and resources I should familiarize myself with to start modding games using Platinmods? Are there any specific tutorials or guides you would recommend for a newbie like me?

What are some common challenges or pitfalls that new modders typically face? How can I avoid or overcome these issues?

Are there certain games that are easier to mod for beginners? Conversely; are there any games that are particularly challenging and should be avoided until I gain more experience?

I want to ensure that I am modding responsibly. What are the legal and ethical considerations I should be aware of when modding games? How can I stay on the right side of game developers terms of service?

I am looking to connect with other modders and contribute to the community. How can I get more involved with Platinmods? Are there specific forums; groups; or projects where beginners are welcome to participate?

Also; I have gone through this post; https://platinmods.com/threads/basics-about-android-apk-modding-in-general-learn-modding-today-for-free-mlops/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

Once I get the hang of the basics; what are some advanced modding techniques or tools that I can explore to take my mods to the next level?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.