Not Working ✅ Country War Ver. 1.7 MOD MENU | 4 Features! | Xp Per HeadShot | Xp Per Kill | Bonus x150 Activated |

Braz-Mods

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Oct 16, 2018
My world
hMaIhjNVdOndTgfpQ68ldHvx9pZ-YZeX3z07TIHCLWM9Q=s280.jpg

Playstore Link:

Game Name:
Game Version: 1.7
Needs OBB: Yes
Needs Root: No

*MOD features*

✅ 1. Xp Per HeadShot On/Off
✅ 2. Xp Per Kill On/Off
✅ 3. Experience bonus x150 Activated On
✅ 4. No Ads On

Screenshot_108.png

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? No
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? No

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Free Download: APK Signed
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
Free Download: OBB
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Last edited:

Wiccan

Just Crazy
Hey seems like this game got some top awards a few years back..I believe it was this game and dead space that tied neck and neck at the game festival for Android in 2018 I believe. Great mod!! Excellent job and it's very cool to see we have a new modder helping out with platin..???

Braz-Mods

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Oct 16, 2018
My world
Hey seems like this game got some top awards a few years back..I believe it was this game and dead space that tied neck and neck at the game festival for Android in 2018 I believe. Great mod!! Excellent job and it's very cool to see we have a new modder helping out with platin..???
Thanks

Wow an hour later downloading the obb. Only 6 more hours last?? Is there anyway I can get the obb from the play store and use this apk ? Seems it may he faster if it lets me? Must be a lot of ppl on the download apps servers?
Unfortunately the app doesn't download OBB, it has to install manually

App not installed
Android 9
Have root
Luckypatcher patched too
It has been tested on bluestacks and android 6.0 and works perfectly

---------------------------------------
The apk doesn't work without OBB

Wiccan

Just Crazy
App not installed...
Android 9.0
Non rooted.
Same..tried the new link too and didn't work..I know the modder has his best interest as he tried to make it more available but I think something used with this mod isn't compatible with certain version of Android unfortunately but it's a great mod..I've tried several different types of r. o.p. but still no dice myself ??