Help! Csr 2 mod apk

Malik

Rookie
Original poster
Mar 25, 2017
Whenever I try to download the mod I download the game from the plahstore to get OBB and then download mod apk bit everyone I try to enter the game It seems like there's a download error? Is there any way to fix this?

Reactions: Mohamedrababbaah

richardstone

Platinian
Jun 24, 2018
poland
The only way i see this working is when they overwrite the previous hack version. Trying to install this from new seems to be impossible.

Yeowolf

Rookie
Jul 31, 2018
Purgatory
:face11:
#1 did u use chrome to download the apk? chrome great for making sure file doesn't get broke in downloads
#2 since csr2 is (online based) u have to use a up2date apk to continue playing
#3 u got the right obb file for the mod version u have? sometimes that can cause issues
#4 try and have the playstore obb file in android/obb and change the obb
csr2 com. file to whatever lol or just add a 1 to it so after u delete the normal apk it wont delete your obb file then install the mod apk then go back to android/obb and change the csr2 obb com. file to it's normal name until u see the game icon show up on the file folder next to the csr2.com obb folder.
#5 try using zarchiver in playstore
(free) ^ i use that
or
use root explorer ☆(root)☆
#6 if none of my steps helped u then just redownload the game from scratch and do my steps all over again.
hope this helps

Tookie

Rookie
May 19, 2018
Amsterdam
please update the mod from 1.21.0 to 1.21.1 because natural motion has already updated their game play version from 1.21.0 to 1.21.1 on August 8 2018 in the play store

Reactions: Alessia22

Wolzen

Platinian
Jul 5, 2017
Mod apk and obb file numbers do not match. Find a mod apk that offers an obb download with it and use that. Any mods with an apk link alone are no good.