This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD DanMachi BATTLE CHRONICLE Ver. 2.0.1 Mod Menu | High Damage | Dumb Enemy

Banned after a week, completing storylines and trashing arenas
. Thanks for the great mod! Will use the mod sparingly now.

Banned after a week, completing storylines and trashing arenas
. Thanks for the great mod! Will use the mod sparingly now.
I been using the mod fine in story mode and event and no ban. But yeah silly of you to use it in magic scramble the discord I'm in they are reporting players left and right who get 45+ kills and up in the server.

Some of you guys should delete the mod and save your account. The modder or the one who created the mod is taking a break for a month or more, so he won't be updating the mod for quite some time

Some of you guys should delete the mod and save your account. The modder or the one who created the mod is taking a break for a month or more, so he won't be updating the mod for quite some time
That post on his profile is from 2022. Where did you even get that info?

Ignore the troll. On side note you can link to a apple id and use that instead of google play, then when on normal version of the app u can relink it to a google play account.
Yea, sadly I don't have an apple ID and I also can't manage to make the unsigned app work (I can't install patches on my rooted LDPlayer, It goes in loop), so no MOD for me

Tags Tags
action danmachi battle chronicle danmachi battle chronicle cheat danmachi battle chronicle hack danmachi battle chronicle mod 地城邂逅 戰鬥編年史 地城邂逅 戰鬥編年史 hack 地城邂逅 戰鬥編年史 mod 地城邂逅 戰鬥編年史 外挂 地城邂逅 戰鬥編年史 破解 던만추 배틀 크로니클 던만추 배틀 크로니클 hack 던만추 배틀 크로니클 mod