Outdated 東方ダンマクカグラ(ダンカグ)(Touhou Danmaku Kagura) Ver. 2.0.2 Injector Mod [Brilliant, Great, Good Play]

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
@Yaskashije First of all I wanted įo thank you, you're the only one on the internet that modded this life support game even thought it's only Brilliant lock it's something! Just was wondering is AutoPlay really Impossible? because game it self has Auto-Play feature but only for already successfully cleared levels and you don't get stats(because it is Auto-Play) and can't even clear dailys only for drops grind not to mention you can't choose it for uncleared levels.
This game's anticheat is really strong, and the injector comes with both boons and banes.
Game has announced it's shutdown and I was not really aware of that when I checked it. I won't invest any further time unless they decide to make an offline version.

UAQKunoichi

Just Crazy
Jul 25, 2017
Land of the rising red dot
This game's anticheat is really strong, and the injector comes with both boons and banes.
Game has announced it's shutdown and I was not really aware of that when I checked it. I won't invest any further time unless they decide to make an offline version.
That's very sad to hear! I was hoping to complete this game fully before its life support gets pluged out,thus I'll try to get Auto-Play mod for this game one last time by saying " Please Please Please Make a Auto-Play with 1HK and god mode and put it in VIP as I would gladly pay for it.

Tags
touhou danmaku kagura touhou danmaku kagura cheat touhou danmaku kagura hack touhou danmaku kaguramod 東方ダンマクカグラ(ダンカグ) 東方ダンマクカグラ(ダンカグ)(touhou danmaku kagura) 東方ダンマクカグラ(ダンカグ)(touhou danmaku kagura) cheat 東方ダンマクカグラ(ダンカグ)(touhou danmaku kagura) hack 東方ダンマクカグラ(ダンカグ)(touhou danmaku kagura) mod 東方ダンマクカグラ(ダンカグ)cheat 東方ダンマクカグラ(ダンカグ)hack 東方ダンマクカグラ(ダンカグ)mod