M marcosd777 Rookie Yesterday at 10:22 PM #593 Estava offline e sem banimento, após abrir e dizer que havia nova atualização, apareceu que minha conta foi restringida, sem eu usar nada...
Estava offline e sem banimento, após abrir e dizer que havia nova atualização, apareceu que minha conta foi restringida, sem eu usar nada...
M marcosd777 Rookie Yesterday at 10:26 PM #594 I have ban, dont use exp and gold multiply? Why optiona no use for High risk of ban? i have ban offline!!
I have ban, dont use exp and gold multiply? Why optiona no use for High risk of ban? i have ban offline!!
B beem34 Platinian 56 minutes ago #595 marcosd777 said: I have ban, dont use exp and gold multiply? Why optiona no use for High risk of ban? i have ban offline!! Click to expand... Don't try to exploit XP gains; if you level up too quickly, the game's AI will immediately lock your account.
marcosd777 said: I have ban, dont use exp and gold multiply? Why optiona no use for High risk of ban? i have ban offline!! Click to expand... Don't try to exploit XP gains; if you level up too quickly, the game's AI will immediately lock your account.