Outdated Dawn of Titans - Ver 1.18.2 MOD APK + OBB | Unlimited Gems, Gold, Food, Stones | Free Shopping

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
372A1Rrcz8DbLIPBbydlXm5QFHNX-9t91mm5qNC1Xn7g8OufBMo8Q4gmK0Nr8MiFZilJ=w300.jpg

Dawn of Titans - Android Apps on Google Play

Name: Dawn of Titans

Version: 1.18.2
Need OBB: No
Need Root: No

FULL MOD Preview:

*What the MOD do*
1. Unlimited Gems*
2. Unlimited Food*
3. Unlimited Gold*
4. Unlimited Portalstones*
5. Free Upgrades
6. Free Shopping

*They are freezed, they can increase but not decrease. For buying something with Gems you need the amount, but you will don't loose them.

Note: It seems like there is a server check on lvl 16 which crashs the game.

Note 2: I cannot start the game on my Bluestacks Emulator, maybe Android 4.x support stopped for that game?

Possible fix for lvl 16 servercheck (thx to @Swagboyjr):

If you reach lvl 16 the game will crash with the MOD APK. It seems like the server make a validation check. Remove the mod and install the game from the playstore. After you logged in, level up to lvl 16 and play a little bit. The Server goes sure now, that the game version is legit. After you see the game is running on lvl 16, you can remove the playstore version and install the mod again as you always did.

Possible fix for titans level freeze (thx to @AnyTime)

If your titan levels freez:

1. make shure you have lucky patcher and clean files of the game step.

2. try to buy something from the store .. the process will freeze in the background

3. go and level up your titan

4. when you have the error shows up push the power button to close the screen and do it 1 more time to turn it on

5. move the error with ok and play for sometime after you reload your game it will work but your progress will reset to the same level when you leveled up your titan .

Have fun

This tutorial didnt work with me on the level 16 of the character error but worked with the titan level error

*How to install*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)

Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).

Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.
Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this patch Guide: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Free Download:
Revealed content

Fullspeed download without ads for VIPs here:
FREE MOD - DAWN OF TITANS MOD APK + OBB | UNLIMITED GEMS, GOLD, FOOD, STONES | FREE SHOPPING

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - The perfect rooted Bluestacks for MODs
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Download With DropAPK Upload-Service

Please note, that you can't hit "like" when you don't have mail verification. So use true mail!

Last edited:
F

frik76

File OBB - error, its download all but its not possible to open

F

frik76

I would say download again but maybe that needs to long so do the OBB trick tutorials posted in the description =)
I tray this but original obb + mod apk give fail to verification on beginning i tray remove verification by lucky patcher but its not work, can you give me alternative link to obb file, one more thig why your mod apk is 100mb when original is around 43mb

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I tray this but original obb + mod apk give fail to verification on beginning i tray remove verification by lucky patcher but its not work, can you give me alternative link to obb file, one more thig why your mod apk is 100mb when original is around 43mb
huge cheat inside haha

Then you did the trick wrong, OBBs don't have any verification =D Try the trick again. I have only special links as alternative and those are for VIP only, sorry. You are the only one with that problems I heard from bro

Reactions: Superman

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ffejekok