PMT FREE MOD Days After: Zombie Survival Game. Apocalypse War Ver. 11.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Fast Travel | Free Craft

Thanks for the update.

Is it possible to add more feature in the future? maybe for hunger and thirst...

I like these kind of mod, cos it's still give me a sense of progressions from grinding stuff, building base and leveling up.

Thank you for fixing the crafting of barrels, candies, molotov and everything else. Everything is being crafted.

I seem to not be able to collect personal/clan rewards from the survival trials. I tried first with the latest mod installed then downloaded the game on gplay on my other device but I wasn't able to make a dent on the rewards section of the trials on both instances no matter how many resources I was able to collect. I'm not sure whether it's because of the mod or the game has new bugs still though. Will check back later to see if anything changes.

Reactions: stakanxxx
Hi man the game not working maybe something problems button Google play store and the apk this Frist time i see this on my screen about problems with Google play store

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢١١١١٩-١٥٠٢١٥.png
    Screenshot_٢٠٢١١١١٩-١٥٠٢١٥.png
    777.3 KB · Views: 81
Tags Tags
action adventure action strategy days after days after mod hypercasual platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic survival survival horror