PMT FREE MOD Days After: Zombie Survival Game. Apocalypse War Ver. 11.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Fast Travel | Free Craft

Good morning here, can someone explain me how I could save my game progress when I change to an other MOD after upgrade???? I test the facebook button but get an error message. I save all the data in ...../Android/data/gamefolder but game starts from the beginning. Thanks for all tips :tumbsup:

Reactions: volk17777
Good morning here, can someone explain me how I could save my game progress when I change to an other MOD after upgrade???? I test the facebook button but get an error message. I save all the data in ...../Android/data/gamefolder but game starts from the beginning. Thanks for all tips :tumbsup:

Unfortunately, there is no way you can save your gameplay. Install the mod from a single source without deleting the old version.

Unfortunately, there is no way you can save your gameplay. Install the mod from a single source without deleting the old version.
Okay if I understand in the right way. If I see there is a new Version needed. I download from here as a xxxxxMOD.apk file then install it without deinstalling the old version and then my progress will not lose ?

Okay if I understand in the right way. If I see there is a new Version needed. I download from here as a xxxxxMOD.apk file then install it without deinstalling the old version and then my progress will not lose ?
Actually you can save progress through facebook you just need to hide or uninstall the facebook app and use facebook browser

which you can save using the Facebook link. Please remove the Facebook app into the game and link the account. If your phone is rooted. Follow the video's direction of the web.which you can save using the Facebook link. Please remove the Facebook app into the game and link the account. If your phone is rooted. Follow the video's direction of the web.

Reactions: Dr. Lui
Tags Tags
action adventure action strategy days after days after mod hypercasual platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic survival survival horror