This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Days After: Zombie Survival Game. Apocalypse War Ver. 11.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Fast Travel | Free Craft

One more question....is anyone got banned yet if yes then can u tell us how u got banned ? I mean excessive use of mod or using mod certain areas have high chance of banned.
Hi Lord, I play this game now half a year and changed the MOD Version possible 8 times and nothing will happen until now. I don`t believe they banned annyone of us

Reactions: LordNk
Hi Lord, I play this game now half a year and changed the MOD Version possible 8 times and nothing will happen until now. I don`t believe they banned annyone of us
Thanks man . Just started playing a week ago so didn't know how safely should i play to not get banned.

I'm trying to link using Facebook but it's giving me a message saying authentication failed. Anyone know how to get around this?

Плохо что приходится удалять и ставить заного,если просто обновить игра не запускается.А так мод отличный.

Reactions: xagani
Hello, because after downloading this update, the game crashed again and I can't enter the game again , I don't want to delete the game and replay it (I have deleted it twice for this reason), please help help me! ! !

Tags Tags
action adventure action strategy days after days after mod hypercasual platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic survival survival horror