This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Days After: Zombie Survival Game. Apocalypse War Ver. 11.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Fast Travel | Free Craft

@GNaFF After this update 9.6.0, the game crashes. Sometimes only the mod menu is launched on the black tap. Past updates were ok. Is it possible to somehow pull out the progress and reinstall the game?

Uninstal/Reinstall the mod seems to be the only way. Game works fine after i clean install the moded apk. As long you logged in via facebook, your progress are fine...

Reactions: Kjunakingoffight
How do we connect to Facebook? Everytime I try I get an error telling me to try again later.
Delete your Facebook App on your Smartphone and go Online to Facebook only with your Browser like Chrome. Than connect the working game with Facebook to save your game progress. If you do that your progress will be saved always. If you now get a new Mod version you can easy de-install the old, install the new one and connect to facebook after start. Easy

Reactions: Alfster101
Tags Tags
action adventure action strategy days after days after mod hypercasual platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic survival survival horror