This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Days After: Zombie Survival Game. Apocalypse War Ver. 11.7.1 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Fast Travel | Free Craft

Данный мод невозможно привязать к Facebook. Даже с VPN. Постоянно выдаёт ошибку.

The android 13 issue has no known fixes as far as I know. What I did was use an old tablet/phone running an older android version and logged into Facebook via browsers after I unsinstalled Facebook app and restarting the tablet/phone.

With a Other mod app(from a other web side)its work fine. Pls help!

@GNaFF Hello, I'm new user of this MOD APK. I tried to install it on NOX emulator but failed, it said "installation failed". The version of NOX emulator I use is v 7.0.5.0. I'm not sure what's wrong. Can you please help me with it? Or is there an post about installing this APK on NOX emulator? Thank you.

it somehow still works, i reinstall and download the update ingame and log in with facebook.. its version before #89189 and now its #89476..

Tags Tags
action adventure action strategy days after days after mod hypercasual platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized stylized realistic survival survival horror