This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Demon Blade - Japan Action RPG Ver. 2.559 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | No Attack CD

Weird, been playing nonstop with mod for very long, but since mod needed update, I deleted, downloaded game of store, and played from there for a day, only thing I did was a quick battle to waste stamina (you know like those quick battles you can do if you cleared a level already) and went off, today I was gonna enter game, and got banned, very weird lol with mod I wasn't getting banned and now tried play normal with original game and ban even tho I did nothing, and with mod before I was spamming everything and doing everything (since 3 or 4 weeks played good everyday).

Hello, can you tell me if you installed the original version of the game on top of the mod?

Hello, can you tell me if you installed the original version of the game on top of the mod?
Nope, I completely unnistalled the apk etc, then installed thru store, played during day (not all day, but would get inside game once or other time to do quick matches to clear energy on the event going on), later on same day when tried again, was banned, which I find really weird, because with apk above with hacks I was playing for really long time, I mean I got to level 56 doing everything, pvps, events, for long, but at same day I unnistal and try play normal I get banned? Very sus coincidence

Tags Tags
demon blade - japanese action rpg demon blade - japanese action rpg cheat demon blade - japanese action rpg hack demon blade - japanese action rpg mod hypercasual single player stylized realistic