Outdated Demon Hunter: Shadow World Ver. 60.68.12.0 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Attack | Free in-app purchases

Makoto Niijima

Platinian
Mar 9, 2020
Indonesia
I knew it, they have different server for different versions, in basic version they have their server in premium server they had their own server too. So that's why i can't load my account in premium version.
First, thanks so much for trying premium version, i think they have same server then you provide evidence it have diffrent server so you can guessing which one will you used.
Second, after you used this mod even to abuse ancient opal up to 200k per days and linked to account will they accept that or banned you for illegal purchase that was i don't know. even you not abuse opal and just use high damage and god mode they instantly banned you if you reach tower higher than 11 so you unable to to access pvp and tower

Reactions: Mr.Pro_Retarded

Typherion07

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Feb 12, 2020
Outer Space
@Typherion07 Can you upload for arm64-v8a version? I know you're not the modder but im having hard time to find modded version for arm64-v8a, it doesn't have need exact same mod features tho. Thanks in advance.
Works for me, and I'll try to find a premium mod when I get the chance for everyone else who is asking about it.
Screenshot_20221224-165745_Droid Info.jpg

Tags
day 24 month 01 working jrptt sirk-z