FSK18
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Aincrad
Hi Guys.

I have a Giveaway for 2x free Vip.

RULES:

Account Must Be Created Before 02/21/2021

Tell me Why are You here and why do you Love The Community.

Competetion is from now to 02/28/2021

Here are the 2 Free Vip Winner
babycindy
19ice.cube93
Concrats and have fun

Last edited:

LordAlucard

Platinian
Oct 10, 2018
Texas in yo ass
I’ve been here a while, discovered back in 2018 when I actually had an Android, I’ve gotten vip multiple times, but I lost my Android, so yeah. I love this site though for the variety of posts, iOS and Android related. Also a helpful community

Keanie

1/3 Games Approved
Oct 22, 2020
im here because i love this community,mods from this forum always the finest quality. i love this active and solid community!

YOUR SEXY BABE

Platinian On Fire
Oct 21, 2020
Every HEART
I love to be here because it's best in server that find bugs in game and app also help to all audiences,they enjoy and love to be here to find new mod anytime they want
Thanks community keep it up???

19icecube93

Awesome Active Platinian
Sep 11, 2019
Sorsogon, Sorsogon
What should i expect for the best sites with a best modders n staff? Yall did ur job properly. U always surprised us of all ur works that u even left me dumbfounded ?. Thats enough to be a reason that u received so much loved and compliments. ?. Thanks to all hard working modders n staff out there. So much respect to guys. Luv yall ?

Ecakep33

Platinian
Oct 19, 2020
Indonesia
I know this site when i see among us channel from axey on YT. Then im curious and clicking the link provided. What a treasure site!
What i love from this site is how specific the sub thread and how diligent the mod testing the app EVEN THE outsider app! The community is fine, some time you found some cancerous member but its to be expected on all site, but the mod handle it gently tho.
Well i hope i can contribute sometimes ?

tohanh0001

Platinian On Fire
Jul 8, 2020
1st of all : THERE'S NO ADS
for that reason only, Platinmods already the best site

Platinian
Feb 12, 2021
背过了
I am a Chinese, I have a lot of games, chatting, here is handling your hacking, your tool is very good, at least in my view, and I was still learning, I really like this website, basically since I know this website, I all the time are watching, and even every post read it, I want to have a VIP, I have more than ten thousand group of friends, I can understand to you more. Although this paragraph is translated from Chinese, I love this website very much, and I hope you can do better and better, because I have never won a VIP, if I do, I will cherish it.

Usamah

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 28, 2019
Toboali
I'm here for fun to play game with mod. And i love this commuty they have many good quality mod and it alwasy update. Love platinmods

ardika

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 4, 2017
Hai, this site good.
Not ada using, friendly and good respon

Riffles

Rookie
Jan 30, 2021
Gfc
Love the community for sharing and exploring new mods to make games more fun and do things we normally can't :) it's exciting finding a game that can exploit IAP or generally do things that weren't meant to be possible. Thanks for the entry :)